Sunday 1 November 2015

Sunday Stash #25

Phew it's been a busy few weeks which haven't left much time for sewing or blogging. I have at least cut out and labelled the pieces for Lella Boutique's Social Butterfly but haven't got any farther than this.


My first stash purchase was an extra fat quarter of the navy floral pattern from Melly and Me's Flutterberry as I stupidly miscut the original fat quarter. My miscut meant I couldn't get the 4 4.5" x 6.5" pieces i needed, hence the extra fat quarter. Still the remainder goes in the stash!



Also delivered this week was a fat eighth bundle of Canyon by Kate Spain for Moda. 


I haven't worked with fat eighths before but whenever I use a fat quarter bundle I always seem to have loads left over. Hopefully that won't happen with a fat eighth. 

I also received a fat quarter bundle of Handcrafted 2 by Alison Glass from Massdrop. 

I purchased two extra panels in black and white to go with and I'm not sure I could cut into them.

They may languish in my Alison Glass drawer for some time. Speaking of which, the drawer is now very full.


I'm  off to Vermont at the end of this week and Naomi the Janome is off for a service at the same time. Is that the sewing machine equivalent of a spa? If so, she deserves it! 

Happy Sunday sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Whoops on the cutting, good job you were able to get a replacement, would have been a right pain if it was an old print! Nice stashing from Massdrop, have you been caught on customs charges with them? Have a great time in Vermont, did you get anywhere with fabric shopping there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure had allot of fiber arriving to your home and it all is so pretty too. Maybe while Naomi is a the spa you can go to one yourself!!! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete