Monday 22 June 2015

Seeing taillights up ahead

Over the course of last winter and this spring I signed up for more BOM projects then I care to remember. My goals with BOM clubs are (a) learn new skills and step out of my comfort zone and (b) keep up!

Well we're now half way through the year and it's all starting to slide a little. A combination of sickness and unexpected but urgent projects means that I haven't done any of the June blocks from my BOM projects. I'm even behind by one week in the Lori Holt Farm Girl Vintage weekly sew along. Eek.

I can see everyone else's taillights disappearing over the horizon and I'm running and waving madly trying to catch up. Maybe next week I'll get everything done. Maybe. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about staying on track with all of the BOM - do what you can! I am months behind the FQS snapshots quilt along! Don't let it stress you out!

    ReplyDelete