Monday 29 June 2015

Catching up

I was a bad bad girl this weekend. Rather then tackling more of those dreaded double pinwheel blocks I caved and instead pieced some of my BOM projects. To coin a popular phrase: sorry/not sorry.

First up were missing blocks from the Farm Girl Vintage BOW (is that an actual acronym?) by Lori Holt.

We had Crops and Egg Basket.



Then Farm Fresh Flowers and Farmhouse.



And finally Seed and Feed and Fresh Pear.




As you can tell my pears are missing some seeds. I promise that when I have a spare 5 mins I'll embroider them in with some Aurifloss.

Phew, that was a lot of blocks! I feel a sense of satisfaction that I've finally caught up.

Ok, I confess I pieced some double pinwheel blocks too. What? I'm a sucker for punishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment