Wednesday 1 July 2015

Almost there

Some more sneaky BOM progress today - this time on the Moda Building Blocks project by Simply Solids.



I just love the clean geometric lines of these blocks. They're just so...straight. Which is more than can be said for my photo.

Once again I managed to piece these little 6.5" raw blocks from scraps so didn't have to cut into the fabric posted to me. Score! Into the stash those lovely fat quarters go.

I think we must be almost at the end of this project. This month's blocks included block 47 which is the penultimate block in the pack. I know we're not working through the blocks in order but still, there don't seem to be many we haven't done.

Of course the closer I get to the end of this project, the closer I get to having to actually piece the Elizabeth Hartman Patchwork City pattern I've convinced myself I'm going to put these rainbow scraps towards. Maybe later in the year? Yeah right...

No comments:

Post a Comment