Friday 6 March 2015

Auction of promises is here!

Right, todays the day for the auction of promises in support of Let's Talk About William.

I have packed up some quilts to go along to the auction. I'm going to take Towne Square as an example of a simple masculine design and palate.


And Leah Day's Building Blocks quiltalong as an example of a child's pattern and colour scheme.


I'm also borrowing a quilt back from someone as it's a good example of a traditional barn-raising curved log cabin. Sadly I don't have a picture but will try to get one. It sort of looks like this

I'll also be taking Mister DJ as an unfinished top but a good example of a modern pattern.

 

That should be enough for people to get a good idea and bid! Keep your fingers crossed that we raise lots on the night.

2 comments: