Wednesday 11 March 2015

The vacuum - life without Gravity

A while ago I ordered Jaybird Quilts Gravity quilt kit from Fat Quarter Shop



For some reason none of the quilt shops in the UK seem to be offering it so, FQS to the rescue!

At the very end of February I received an email confirming that my kit had been dispatched and giving me three (!) different USPS tracking numbers.

Now, if you haven't already figured it out, I'm a bit odd. I love following my parcels via the wonder of the Internet; to me it's a little like traveling from the comfort of my armchair. So, for the past few days I have been tracking my three parcel across the Pond.

Despite the fact that all three parcels were collected from Buda, TX at the same time, at the time of writing this, two parcels have made it as far as London and one still seems to be stuck in Austin, TX!
Poor thing, it's like a little unwanted triplet. I want you, come home!  Good grief, I'm talking to post now...

No comments:

Post a Comment