I have a large stash of Kona solids built up and, rather wait for more yardage to be sent out to me, I could simply start making the next blocks straight away. "Brilliant" I thought!
Until I hit a small snag - the next block, block 19, called for Caribbean. Of which I had only tiny scraps left over. Not enough to make the be block. Oops.
Note to self: stop trying to be clever and stick to the plan!
With this month's new stash of Caribbean in hand, I got on with making blocks 19 and 20
Blocks 39, 41 and 42 quickly followed
And then I sewed together five larger blocks which we made in the first months to make section D of the quilt. Which I'll admit needs a good press!