Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunday Stash #7

I seem to have feast or famine weeks when it comes to purchasing fabric and this week was definitely a feast week. As my storage waistline shows - it's bursting at the seams!

First up a FQ bundle of Safari Moon by Frances Newcombe for Art Gallery Fabrics.



I love the quizzical zebras on the indigo fabric but must confess my favourite print is the swallow/peacock flying. Gotta love Art Gallery Fabrics.

Along with the Safari Moon bundle, I also bought some Aurifloss in black and brown and some batting (not pictured as it's far too boring!) all from Sew Hot



I also bought some FQs of Kona solids from Quiltessential. They're not too far away from me so I just visit some time soon!



The solids and Aurifloss are for a secret future project! Can't say more as the intended recipient reads this blog!

Then I had a delivery from Missouri Star Quilt Co which included a design roll and yardage of Denyse Schmidt's Chicopee line for FreeSpirit Fabrics. No prizes for guessing this quilt!



Also in the bundle was a pack of 5" squares and design roll of Alison Glass's Sunprint for Andover Fabric.



I also then ended up getting a FQ bundle from Massdrop as well but you can never have too much fabric right?! If you haven't checked out Massdrop yet, it's definitely worth a look. Although the Sunprint drop has now finished, they currently have a FQ bundle Handcrafted on there, with an option for 1/2 yard bundle.

Finally I also got my sticky mitts on the Moccasin BOM project put together by GenX Quilters. I love the western colour palate and modern design. I'm not sure whether I'm Generation X or not - I think I might just sneak in there - but I'm hoping GenX quilters will forgive me if I'm accidentally misrepresenting myself!



Linking up with Molli Sparkles's link up.

Happy Sunday sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment