I had one of those sewing days yesterday. Nothing dramatic happened but there was an endless stream of niggles.
I finished the Pine Needle Basket from the Craftsy Jinny Beyer BOM project and it went fine. Not great, just fine. It took me a good few hours though!
As always with these Craftsy blocks it came out 1/4" too small all around but I can fix that at the sashing stage. French homework is done!
I also finished up the two block 5s for the GenX Quilter's Moccasin BOM. I think I'm almost caught up now (May is block 6). Again these weren't particularly problematic (apart from trying to tear copy paper out of the paper foundation; I'll always use Cadol Doak's paper in the future) but took a good few hours.